NEW YORK – The NBA 2K League unveiled its official logo today.
- The NBA 2K League logo incorporates the colors and shape of the NBA logo and the font of the NBA 2K logo.
- Absent is a human silhouette, which speaks to the inclusive nature of the league and the opportunity for any type of player to try out – young or old, male or female, based domestically or abroad.
- A basketball was selected as the centerpiece of the design as it represents the common thread between all NBA 2K players.
- All 17 teams will unveil their logos later this week.
- The logos were designed by branding agency RARE Design of Hattiesburg, Miss.
- Click here to view a video about the NBA 2K League logo.
About the NBA 2K League
The NBA 2K League is a professional esports league co-founded by the NBA and Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO). Launching in 2018, the league will feature the best NBA 2K players in the world. Each of the league’s 17 teams will draft gamers to compete as unique characters in 5-on-5 play against the other teams in a mix of regular-season games, tournaments and playoffs. The league will host tryouts in early 2018, followed by a draft in March and the season tip-off in May. For more information about the NBA 2K League, visit www.NBA2KLeague.com.