NEW YORK – The Washington Mystics’ Elena Delle Donne once again leads the WNBA’s list of most popular jerseys. This marks the third consecutive season Delle Donne has earned top honors on the jerseys list. Rankings are based on WNBAStore.com sales since the beginning of the 2019 WNBA season.
Rounding out the top five among most popular jerseys are the Las Vegas Aces’ A’ja Wilson (No. 2), the Los Angeles Sparks’ Candace Parker (No. 3), the Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi (No. 4) and the Seattle Storm’s Sue Bird (No. 5).
The Aces landed atop the team merchandise list after debuting at No. 2 last season, followed by the Minnesota Lynx at No. 2, the Storm at No. 3, the New York Liberty at No. 4 and Mystics at No. 5.
- Wilson (No. 2) earns her highest ranking, jumping from No. 7 on the latest list (September 2018).
- Dallas Wings’ rookie Arike Ogunbowale (No. 8) makes her debut on the list.
- The Liberty return to the team merchandise rankings for the first time since the 2010 WNBA season.
Top 10 Most Popular WNBA Jerseys:
- Elena Delle Donne, Washington Mystics
- A’ja Wilson, Las Vegas Aces
- Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
- Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
- Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
- Liz Cambage, Las Vegas Aces
- Kelsey Plum, Las Vegas Aces
- Arike Ogunbowale, Dallas Wings
- Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm
- Kayla McBride, Las Vegas Aces
Top 5 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
- Las Vegas Aces
- Minnesota Lynx
- Seattle Storm
- New York Liberty
- Washington Mystics