NEW YORK – To commemorate NBA fans and players across Latin American and U.S. Hispanic communities, the league is celebrating its 14th annual Noches Éne•Bé•A (eh-nay-bay-ah) Latin nights program throughout the month of March with celebratory warmup shirts and merchandise, as well as in-arena festivities at 12 games throughout the month.
Noches Éne•Bé•A 2020 will include the following:
- All 30 NBA teams wearing specially-designed Fanatics Branded Noches Éne•Bé•A warmup shirts during the first two weeks of March.
- The Phoenix Suns wearing their own “Los Suns” Nike City Edition uniforms during their March 3rd game, a design that celebrates Arizona’s Hispanic heritage.
- Special telecasts and in-arena festivities.
Noches Éne•Bé•A 2020 In-Arena Festivities Schedule:
- 3/1/20 – Detroit Pistons @ Sacramento Kings
- 3/3/20 – Toronto Raptors @ Phoenix Suns
- 3/5/20 – Toronto Raptors @ Golden State Warriors (10:30 p.m. ET on TNT)
- 3/11/20 – New York Knicks @ Atlanta Hawks
- 3/11/2020 – Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat
- 3/14/20 – New Orleans Pelicans @ LA Clippers
- 3/19/20 – Sacramento Kings @ Houston Rockets (8:00 p.m. ET on NBA TV)
- 3/19/20 – Memphis Grizzlies @ Milwaukee Bucks
- 3/21/20 – Sacramento Kings @ Orlando Magic
- 3/24/20 – Sacramento Kings @ Cleveland Cavaliers
- 3/25/20 – Toronto Raptors @ New York Knicks
- 3/28/20 – New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls
The celebrations will be supported by original content on the league’s English and Spanish-language social media pages.
Visit NBAStore.com for a selection of Noches Éne•Bé•A merchandise.