NEW YORK – Kia NBA Most Valuable Player Stephen Curry and the 2015 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors secured the top spots on the NBA’s Most Popular Jersey and Team Merchandise lists based on overall sales on NBAStore.com from April through June.
Rounding out the top five players are LeBron James (No. 2), who held the top spot at the completion of the 2014-15 regular season, Derrick Rose (No. 3), Kyrie Irving (No. 4) and Klay Thompson (No. 5).
The Warriors emerged as the top-selling team, taking the No. 1 spot from the Chicago Bulls, who are No. 3 on the list. The 2014-15 Eastern Conference Champion Cleveland Cavaliers came in at No. 2, the Los Angeles Lakers at No. 4 and the San Antonio Spurs at No. 5.
- Curry claims the No. 1 spot for the first time in his six-year career.
- The Cavaliers’ Matthew Dellavedova (No. 14) and Warriors’ Klay Thompson (No. 5) and Draymond Green (No. 15) make their debuts on the list.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
- Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
- Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Matthew Dellavedova, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Los Angeles Lakers
- San Antonio Spurs
- Houston Rockets
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics
- Miami Heat