NBA Paris Game 2023 Presented by Nike to feature record 17 marketing partners
PARIS – The National Basketball Association (NBA) today announced that a record 17 marketing partners will support The NBA Paris Game 2023 Presented by Nike, which will feature the six-time NBA champion Chicago Bulls and the three-time NBA champion Detroit Pistons playing the league’s second regular-season game in Paris at the Accor Arena on Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023.
The 17 marketing partners are the most ever for an NBA game in Europe and include Nike, American Express, Dapper Labs, Deezer, Foot Locker, Gatorade, Hotels.com, Intesa Sanpaolo, Niantic, Parions Sport, PlayStation®, SAP, Sorare, Tissot, 2K and Yop.
The NBA Paris Game 2023 Presented by Nike will air live on beIN SPORTS, free-to-air Canal+ and NBA League Pass at 9 p.m. CET, reaching fans in more than 200 countries and territories on television, digital media and social media.
Highlights of partner activations for The NBA Paris Game 2023 Presented by Nike include:
• As Presenting Partner of The NBA Paris Game 2023, Nike will receive in-arena and on-court branding and will host a variety of activations and fan activities during the game.
• Deezer will provide fans with a giant Deezer karaoke sing-along experience during a timeout from the game.
• Deezer will also host a branded DJ booth and offer fans the chance to win special prizes via their fortune wheel activation at NBA House.
• As the Official Retail Partner of The NBA Paris Game 2023, Foot Locker will operate four stores at the Accor Arena offering official merchandise, and at NBA House.
• On game night, VIP guests will enter the arena on a Foot Locker black and white striped walkway.
• Ahead of the game, Foot Locker will also host Pistons mascot “Hooper” at its Champs Elysees Flagship store.
• Gatorade will once again host the Gatorade Skills Challenge during The NBA Paris Game 2023, featuring finalists from a pre-qualifying event for players from the local community. The winner will receive a signed NBA jersey.
• At NBA House, Gatorade will host a “Shoot Like an All-Star” and “Closer Than Courtside” activation booth for fans of all ages.
• Hotels.com held a sweepstakes in Canada, the U.S. and the UK for rewards members to enter to win a trip and tickets to The NBA Paris Game 2023.
• Additionally, Hotels.com partnered with Pistons guard Killian Hayes, who grew up in France, to share his top Paris travel tips and favorite Paris hotels.
• Parions Sport, Française des Jeux’s (FDJ) sports betting platform, will present the half-court shot featuring a prize of €100,000 for one lucky fan.
• A Parions Sport shooting contest on different-sized basketball hoops will take place on the Accor Arena concourse and at NBA House.
• In addition to the PlayStation®5 (PS5™) console at NBA House, fans in-arena will be able to play NBA 2K23 on PS5™ consoles located on the concourse.
• SAP will serve as Presenting Partner of the NBA Technology Forum at Parc des Princes on Jan. 19. The invite-only event will feature NBA, SAP and guest speakers discussing topics related to data, technology and innovation for approximately 300 executives from the sport and entertainment industries.
• Sorare will host a cocktail event with the NBPA for players, partners, NBA and NBPA executives, including Pistons Guard and French National Team member Killian Hayes.
• CEO Nicolas Julia will welcome NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and NBPA Executive Director Tamika Tremaglio to the Sorare office.
• Sorare will sponsor an in-game activation with on-platform prizing and serve as Presenting Partner of the invite-only NBA Paris Game 2023 Postgame Party at the Accor Arena.
• As the Official Timekeeper of the NBA, Tissot will provide fans with the chance to win tickets to the game and special prizes through in-store promotions.
• Tissot will also host a brand summit during game week that will bring together some of its biggest European clients, ambassadors and celebrity guests at the livebar at the Accor Arena.
• Fans will be able to play the recently released NBA 2K23 video game on a PS5™ console at the gaming corner within NBA House.
• NBA 2K23 will feature NBA Paris Game branding in-game for a limited time before and after game week, with Paris Game-themed in-game challenges and social promotion planned to celebrate the NBA’s return to the city.
• Yop will offer fans a chance to take part in a shooting contest at its branded booth, both on the concourse at the Accor Arena and at NBA House. Each participant will receive a mini bottle of Yop.
• Yop will also host a basketball clinic for local youth at NBA House, featuring instruction from an NBA legend.
Fans in France can find more NBA information at NBA.com/France, the league’s official online destination in France hosted on beINSports.com, as well as on Facebook (NBA France), Twitter (@NBAFrance), Instagram (NBAEurope) and by downloading the NBA App. Fans in France can also purchase the latest NBA merchandise at the NBA Store in Paris and at NBAStore.eu.
“PlayStation” and “PS5” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment.